General Data Protection Regulation – Curriculum Vitae
In compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 and related national adaptation legislation, we provide the interested party with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing the personal data provided upon delivery or sending through the application of this site. web of your Curriculum Vitae and the data contained therein.
Data processing is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, minimization, accuracy, protection by any legitimate means of integrity, confidentiality and the rights provided
The Controller is Eurostampi Srl, based in Via dell’Industria, 35, 36030 Sarcedo (VI), Italy, contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing operations will be carried out by Data Handler appointed by the Controller, who will operate under his direct authority in accordance with the instructions received.
We inform the interested party that the personal data, voluntarily provided through the sending or delivery of their CV, will be processed by the Data Controller and its representatives exclusively for the research and selection of personnel and related administrative activities, for open positions. current and future.
Data processing for purposes other than those specified here will not be carried out without the explicit consent of the interested party and delivery of the relevant information.
3. Nature of the provision of data
The provision of data in the fields of the Curriculum Vitae form is optional with the exception of those indicated as mandatory. The latter, in fact, are necessary to achieve the purposes and the refusal of the interested party to provide them will make it impossible for the Data Controller and its Appointees to evaluate the application and to proceed with the possible selection of the candidate.
4. Processing Methods
The data will be processed both with IT tools (mainly), both on paper, and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the security measures provided for by current legislation. The personal data provided by the interested party, both by filling in the form fields online, and by spontaneously sending or otherwise delivering the curriculum vitae, on the occasion of the application request, will be stored in the relative application exclusively for purposes indicated above. For the purposes of this paragraph, the Data Controller undertakes to observe specific security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, in full compliance with the laws and regulations.
The interested party must give consent to the processing of their personal data for the purposes set out in this information in order to upload / send their CV and to be evaluated and possibly selected. Furthermore, only Curriculum Vitae will be taken into consideration that contain the consent for the processing of their data.
6. Communication of data to thirs parties
The data collected and processed in reference to this information are not disclosed to third parties.
7. Data retention times
The data will be stored for a period of 2 years after the last contact, unless longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons or for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
8. Data Subject rights
Data subject has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication without delay in an intelligible form;
- require information on your personal data stored by us (ex: origin, purposes, methods, categories, applied logic, retention period, rights, identification data of the Data Controller, subjects or categories to which data can be communicated) by writing us;
- withdraw consent to the processing of data;
- demand erasing of data;
- require the transformation and / or the limitation or the block of processed data in violation of the law;
- require updating, rectification or integration of data;
- obtain his personal data, provided to the Controller, in order to transmit it to another Controller;
- Ask for confirmation that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention of which data have been communicated, except in the case where this fulfillment is impossible or involves disproportionate duty respect to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- propose a complaint to the Privacy Authority (in Italy: garanteprivacy.it).
For further information regarding laws and privacy rights, the Data Subject can visit the website of the respective competent Privacy Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it .